- 4 males (50s (1), late teens (1), 20s (1), 80s (1))
- 5 females (50s (1), 50s Indian (1), 20s (1), 80s (2))
- 1 Act, 75 minutes
- The Comedy That Was A Jewish Family in the 1980s
- A Sequel To Did You Evuh?
- Denver's Silver family prepares for the Passover holiday, but unlike the meaning of the dinner's seder everything at this home is out-of-order as the elderly are the young and the restless, the middle-aged learn where they as babies came from, the up-and-coming generation share their vast life experiences, and the chakras and doghouse are opened for all!
- Production Inquiries