- 7 males (20s-30s), 1 female (20s-40s)
- 2 Acts, 1 hour 45 minutes
- A poetic tale of
a gay teen who takes refuge on the street of New York after being ostracized
by his family, friends, religion, and the society around him. The runaway
must learn to accept himself or else become overwhelmed by the destructive
rhythms of the street.
- Off-Broadway limited engagement 1995
- "Off-Broadway's most prestigious hit"
- Sir Ian McKellen
- "A gut wrencher"- NEXT Magazine and Theater Week
- Production Inquiries